ATMS ATTENDS 2015 CLEAN SHOW
Atlanta, GA, US
– ATMS participated in 2015 Clean Show that brought the entire healthcare industry together for the purpose of education.
ATMS SUPPORTS PRIME MINISTER OF QUEBEC IN FRANCE AND SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH ATH MEDICAL
– Quebec Prime Minister Mr. Couillard supported ATMS signing a partnership agreement with a French company ATH Medical.
ATMS SUPPORTS PRIME MINISTER OF QUEBEC IN CHINA
– Mr. Philippe Couillard, primer minister of Quebec, and ATMS were part of Canada’s Premiers mission to strengthen Canadian and Chinese trade relationship.
ATMS SHARES ITS EXPERTISE AT THE AQRDM ANNUAL CONFERENCE
– ATMS attended The Quebec Association of Medical Device Reprocessing (AQRDM) annual conference at the Best Western Plus Universal Hotel Drummondville.
ATMS PARTICIPATES IN A CELEBRATION OF THE 45TH ANNIVERSARY OF MDRAO CONFERENCE
– Medical Devices Reprocessing Association of Ontario (MDRAO) organized a special edition conference focused on new high tech innovations and increased education for MDRD agents.
ATMS NETWORKS AT THE #1 TRADE SHOW IN EUROPE
– 20, 000 professionals from the E-Health and healthcare industry attended The Health and Independence Trade Show organized by Export Québec and Economic Affairs of the General Delegation of Québec in Paris. The event was initiated by France Hospital Federation (FHF), a major actor in the health sector in France.
ATMS ATTENDS THE LARGEST EXHIBITION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT IN THE APAC
In collaboration with Export Quebec ATMS participated at the China International Medical Equipment Fair (CMEF), organized by Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions (RSE), the largest organizer of pharmaceutical and healthcare events in China.
ATMS SUPPORTS MONTREAL MINISTER OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, LA FRANCOPHONIE AND EXTERNAL TRADE IN CHINA
Mr. Jean-François Lisée, Montreal Minister of International Relations, La Francophonie and Foreign trade, in collaboration with the Government of Quebec organized a trade mission to China aiming to enhance business ties.
ATMS PARTICIPATES IN CSAO CONFERENCE
Central Service Association of Ontario (CSAO) organized a conference focused on Canadian MDRD Processes. The event featured various vendors, educational presentations and networking workshops. ATMS presented its innovative software and services, as well as networked with medical field professionals.
ATMS ATTENDS ACCOUNTABILITY-THEMED EXPO
ATMS joined the 2013 Spring IDN Summit & Reverse Expo, organized by Healthcare Business Media Inc., an organization whose mission is to connect senior healthcare executives, their GPO and supplier partners to better healthcare delivery.